Monday, 22 May 2023: Woolworths is dropping the prices of more than 450 winter essentials including chicken, corned beef, soup and pasta, from 24 May until 22 August 2023 as part of its latest seasonal Prices Dropped campaign.
The program aims to help customers save on the products they regularly buy in-store and online over winter so they can feed their families more affordably. The price drops are worth over $700 across the full basket of products and represent an average discount of 19 per cent.
Highlights from Prices Dropped for Winter include:
- Woolworths Cook Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Roasting Portions Italian Style - was $8kg, now $6kg
- Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish 425g - was $10.50 , now $8 each
- Woolworths Corned Australian Beef Silverside - was $12kg, now $10kg
- Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Stir Fry 500g - was $9, now $8 each
- Latina Filled Pasta 625g - was $11, now $8.50 each
- D’Orsogna Shortcut Bacon 1kg - was $19.50, now $13
- Golden Crumpets Squares 6pk 425g - was $4.90, now $3.50
- Steggles Chicken Breast Fingers 1kg - was $13.50, now $12
- Australian Carrots 1kg - was $2.40, now $1.50 a pack (Available in NSW, QLD and VIC only)
- Woolworths Mashing Potatoes Bag 1.5kg - was $7, now $4.50 (Available in SA and NT only)
- Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream 2 Litre - was $10, now $6.80
Woolworths Supermarkets Managing Director, Natalie Davis said: “We know value is more important than ever for our customers who are looking for more ways to save when shopping for the family meals. That’s why we’re dropping the prices on key staples and products we know our customers are buying this season to help their budgets go further.”
“With winter warmers high on shopping lists, we’ve selected a wide range of products on the Prices Dropped program, including fresh and healthier options and a variety of staples and ingredients to help customers make wholesome and tasty meals, as well as a few treats.”
More than 150 items in Prices Dropped for Winter have a health star rating of 3.5 or higher, including chicken, vegetables, soups and oats, giving customers a range of healthier options to feed themselves and their families this season.
Customers can view more products available on the Prices Dropped for Winter offering here, which are valid from 24 May 2023 - 22 August 2023.
Customers can also take advantage of hundreds of Low Price products, including Woolworths’ vast range of quality Own and Exclusive Brand products, to help their shops go further.
More ways to save:
- Woolworths offers an average of 6000 different items on special every week.
- Customers can save at least 20 per cent on great fruit and veg with the Odd Bunch range, when compared to our standard shelf prices of comparable fruit and veg.
- Customers can help reduce the cost of their shop by joining the Everyday Rewards program which gives customers $10 off their shop each time they earn 2000 points.
- Everyday Rewards members can also access additional points and discounts through the Rewards app by Boosting, helping customers reach 2000 points ($10 off a future shop) even faster.
- ENDS -