We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse or being tampered with in any way.
Some of the measures we use may include:
- Access controlled systems so that only those that need access to the personal information can see it
- Encryption and hashing methods to protect your payment card details
- Encryption of data when it is being transmitted between systems
- Encryption of data when it is stored in our systems
- Physical and technical security access controls - for example, swipe card access to physical data locations
- Policies, procedures and training programs.
These are just some examples of how we protect your personal information.